Brian A. Inman has been providing financial and wealth management advice in the Tampa Bay area since 1997. He is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Economics.
Prior to joining Flaharty Asset Management Brian was a Senior Vice President of Investments at Merrill Lynch and previously owned and managed a financial advisor franchise.
As the Executive Vice President at Flaharty Asset Management Brian focuses on retirement planning and investment strategies specifically tailored to business owners and executives.
Brian lives in the Tampa Bay area with his son, Brant, and is involved with several local charitable organizations.
Brian is registered in the following states: CA, FL, OH, PA, TX
- Bachelor of Science degree in Economics
Registrations and Licenses held with LPL:
- Series 7 General Securities Registered Representative
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Act
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
Insurance Registrations and Licenses held:
- Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Variable Annuity