Andrew Oswald is a Senior Vice President with Flaharty Asset Management, and has been a financial advisor since 2006. He earned his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ practitioner and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM designations while at Ameriprise Financial, where he spent 8 years as a Financial Advisor.
Andrew assists clients in implementing strategic solutions to meet their complex financial needs. He specializes in comprehensive wealth planning with a focus on mitigating investment risk.
Andrew attended Eckerd College on Athletic and Academic scholarships, where he competed for the Men’s Soccer Team and graduated with honors.
Andrew is registered in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, DC, FL, GA, LA, MA, MD, MI, NC, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TX, VA, WA, WV
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Eckerd College
- Bachelor of Arts, Management, Eckerd College
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP® Practitioner)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
Registrations & Licenses held with LPL:
- Series 7 General Securities Registered Representative
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
Insurance Registrations & Licenses held:
- Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Variable Annuity
- Community Involvement:
- The Rotary Club of St. Petersburg
- The Salvation Army – Sallie Houseipsum