Andy assists clients by implementing solutions to meet their complex financial needs. Clients have come to expect personalized wealth management solutions with a focus on mitigating investment risk. He meets regularly with his clients, focusing on building lifelong relationships.
He is a Senior Vice President with Flaharty Asset Management and has been a Financial Advisor since 2006. He earned the Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner designation in 2012 and the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM designation in 2008.
He attended Eckerd College where he competed for the Men’s Soccer Team and graduated with honors.
Andy and his wife have been married since June, 2019 and have 1 child. His hobbies include spending time with his family, golf, music, reading and travel.
Andy is registered in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, DC, FL, GA, LA, MA, MD, MI, NC, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TX, VA, WA, WV
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Eckerd College
- Bachelor of Arts, Management, Eckerd College
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP® Practitioner)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
Registrations & Licenses held with LPL:
- Series 7 General Securities Registered Representative
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
Insurance Registrations & Licenses held:
- Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Variable Annuity
- Community Involvement:
- The Rotary Club of St. Petersburg
- The Salvation Army – Sallie Houseipsum