Larry Weicht is an Executive Vice President with Flaharty Asset Management. He earned his Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor™ designation while at Merrill Lynch, where he spent approximately eight years as a Senior Financial Advisor. Larry has been a financial advisor since 1998 and is the former producing Sales Manager for Merrill Lynch and Bank of America Investments.
At Flaharty Asset Management, Larry heads the Estate Planning Department, and is a senior member of the firm’s investment committee.
He attended the University of Colorado, originally on an Air Force ROTC scholarship, from 1991 to 1996. His community involvement includes membership on the Resource Development Committee for the Florida Special Olympics and the Team Selection Committee of the Outback Bowl.
Larry is registered in the following states: CA, FL, GA, IL, NC, NJ, OH, TX, VT.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Councilor (CRPC®)
- CRPC conferred by The College for Financial Planning
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Professional Plan Consultant (PPC®)
Registrations and Licenses held with LPL:
- Series 7 General Securities Registered Representative
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Act
Insurance Registrations and Licenses held:
- Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Variable Annuity