Larry is an Executive Vice President with Flaharty Asset Management. He earned his Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor® designation while at Merrill Lynch, where he spent eight years as a Senior Financial Advisor. Mr. Weicht has been a registered advisor since 1998 and is the former producing Sales Manager for both Merrill Lynch and Bank of America Investments.
At Flaharty Asset Management, Mr. Weicht manages a specialized practice working with high-net-worth families and business owners. Over the past 23 years he has extensive experience in estate planning, asset protection, and investment selection.
Larry attended the University of Colorado, originally on an Air Force ROTC scholarship; from 1991 to 1996. His community involvement includes membership on the Team Selection Committee of the ReliaQuest Bowl as well as other charities throughout the Tampa Bay area.
Larry is registered in the following states: CA, FL, GA, IL, NC, NJ, OH, TX, VT.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Councilor (CRPC®)
- CRPC conferred by The College for Financial Planning
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Professional Plan Consultant (PPC®)
Registrations and Licenses held with LPL:
- Series 7 General Securities Registered Representative
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Act
Insurance Registrations and Licenses held:
- Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Variable Annuity